Vacant positions in our company
Salary from $2,500 (by interview results)
Responsibilities include developing new features in educational mobile application.
- Extensive experience developing complex Android applications;
- An expert understanding of the Android SDK;
- Experience adding features or a strong understanding of Android frameworks;
- A Computer Science or related degree;
- Strong English skills.
Salary from $1,200 (by interview results)
Relevant experience and abilities
- 3+ year of experience of WordPress
- Transferring sites and databases (FTP/phpMyAdmin/SSH)
- Understanding of databases/MySQL and arrays
- Good knowledge of English
Bonus if you have
- Web design and working with Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience from handling Wordpress templates and widgets.
- Experience using the Wordpress codex and specific Wordpress commands (get_post etc)
- Experience of plugins such as Contact form 7, Woo-commerce and Event plugins
- Knowledge about custom post types and custom fields
- Media-queries for tablet/mobile
- Experience of using child-themes
- Redmine/SVN/Trello or other experience from working with management tools
- High level of spoken and written English