What is a Drupal?
Drupal content management system is unlimited in scope and is designed for websites of any complexity. Drupal is a framework of open access to the code that is written in PHP using a database MySQL. Drupal templates consist of modules that greatly facilitate site development, modification and updating its content. Desired site design can be implemented in Drupal templates.
- Drupal CMS provides the reliability and security of your site.
- If the site is designed on Drupal platform it will be unique in appearance and at the architectural level.
- The Drupal management system can customize different users access to the data.
- It is possible to create a multilingual website on Drupal.
- Drupal framework has an excellent caching system designed to optimize site search.
- Drupal platform provides the flexibility of architecture thanks to the modules.
- Programmers can easily work with the management system Drupal because of its versatility and clarity of the code.
Drupal Admin Panel: