What is AJAX?
- reduction of traffic working with Web applications;
- reduction of load on the server;
- website pages quickly respond to user actions;
- improve the functionality of the website;
- there is no guarantee of safety, because all of the code can be viewed in a browser;
- browsing history is not working;
- poorly indexed by search bots pages;
After evaluating all the advantages and disadvantages of Ajax, you can decide want you to use this technology on your site or not.
Our specialists are always ready to help in selecting the best and most effective solutions. Contact us! :)